The National Pensions Regulatory Authority is a Government of Ghana statutory agency responsible for the regulation and policy development of pensions administration in Ghana.
Current Board Members
- Nii Kwaku Sowah – Chairman
- Kofi Anokye Owusu-Darko – CEO
- Frederica S. Illiasu – Member
- Benjamin Asumang – Member
- Sampson Akuettey Nortey – Member
- Akofa E. Avorkliya – Member
- Kwame Ofori Gyau – Member
- Adu Anane Antwi – Member
- Thomas Ango Bediako – Member
- Yaw Baah – Member
Past Chief Executive Officers
- Laud Senanu
- Sam Pee Yalley
- ^“Minister Inuagurates National Pensions Regulatory Authority Board”. ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 17 March 2014.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder of TBIL.co STATX Fund.