Insurance and Finance is a research programme set up by the Geneva Association, also known as the International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics. This research programme on insurance and finance comprises academic and professional research activities in the fields of finance where they are relevant to the insurance and risk management sector.
The aim of the research programme is dedicated to making an original contribution to the progress of insurance through different initiatives in the field of insurance finance. It engages in: highlighting issues of key importance, promoting studies of the function of finance in insurance, discussing the relevance of financial concepts and instruments to the industry, detecting new and promising theoretical developments, and diffusing knowledge and the results of research worldwide.
- Insurance and Finance, Geneva Association Information Newsletter, The Geneva Association
- Etudes et Dossiers, Working Paper Series, The Geneva Association
- The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, formerly The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory (until March 2005), The Geneva Association & Springer
- Original Articles, The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice, Vol.30 – No.2 / April 2005, Palgrave Macmillan
- Insurance and Financial Services Development, The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice, Vol.26 – No.2 / April 2001, Palgrave Macmillan
- Issues in Law and Economicsand Financial Services and Insurance, The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice, Vol.25 – No.2 / April 2000, Palgrave Macmillan
- Worker’s Compensationand Liberalization of Services Trade, The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice, No.84 / July 1997
- Insurance and Services International Trade, The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice, No.61 / October 1991
- On the Application of the Continuous-Time Theory of Finance to Financial Intermediation and Insurance, The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice, No.52 / July 1989
- ^“Insurance and Finance Research Programme Page”. The Geneva Association. Archived from the original on 2007-06-11. Retrieved 2007-06-27.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder of TBIL.co STATX Fund.