GB & Smith is an independent software editor which provides solutions for Business Intelligence professionals.
GB & Smith was founded in 2007 by renowned Business Objects experts Sébastien Goiffon and Alexandre Biegala.
The company has an international presence with offices in Boston (MA, USA), Atlanta (GA, USA), Montréal (Canada), London (UK), Lille and Grenoble (France).
Alexandre Biegala and Sebastien Goiffon invented a method to easily review and administer security rights through a modern User interface leveraging BI metadata which was the basis for the company’s success. Gb and Smith was granted two patents for this innovation 
BusinessObjects co-founder Denis Payre joined GB&Smith on 1 April 2016. In 1996, Denis Payre and his partner, Bernard Liautaud were ranked by Business Week among the “Best Entrepreneurs”, alongside Steve Jobs and Steven Spielberg.
360Suite consists in a suite of nine solutions focused around SAP BusinessObjects:
- 360Eyes: Solution to explore and analyze BOBJ metadata and perform impact analysis.
- 360Bind: Solution to automate BOBJ regression tests (results and pixels comparison from Webi, Deski and Crystal reports).
- 360Plus: Solution to enforce an incremental backup and promotion management.
- 360View: Security administration, via a security matrix crossing Resources and Users, Bulk updates (UNV to UNX, unbounded documents)
- 360Cast: Schedule and dynamically burst documents.
- 360Safe: Proactive License Compliance and Asset Management solutions.
- 360Vers: Solution to monitor BOBJ versioning.
- 360Live: Solution to monitor and analyze BOBJ performance to ensure platform availability.
- 360Univ: Solution to organize and document and bulk update BOBJ Universes
- 2017 Top 1000 Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
- 2013-15 Deloitte EMEA technology Fast 500.
- 2014 Ernst & Young emerging company.
- ^“S’implanter à Londres ? Les clés du succès selon GB & Smith”. Les Échos. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- ^“GB & Smith Lille : + 761% de croissance en cinq ans!”. La Voix du Nord. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- ^“US Patent Issued to GB & Smith on Feb. 10 for “Matrix Security Management System for Managing User Accounts and Security Settings””. Highbeam.com. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- ^“GB&SMITH Announces Denis Payre, Co-Founder of Business Objects, to Join its Board of Directors”. The Business Journals. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- ^“La Société Ugitech Choisit Les Solutions 360suite De Gb & Smith Pour Administrer Sa Plateforme Sap Businessobjects Bi 4.0”. Decideo. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- ^“Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2013 Ranking” (PDF). Deloitte.com. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- ^“2015 Technology Fast 500TM Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Ranking” (PDF). Deloitte Fast 500. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- ^“Technology Fast 50” (PDF). Deloitte.com. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- ^“Sébastien GOIFFON et Alexandre BIEGALA reçoivent le Prix de l’Entreprise d’Avenir de l’Année 2014 pour le Nord de France” (PDF). Ey.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder of TBIL.co STATX Fund.